Tuesday 16 July 2013

Vindicated

The murder of Trayvon Martin and the acquittal of George Zimmerman should serve as a slap in the face to all people of conscience. Racism is a cancer in America.

Vindicated
by Rick Lime

Who’ll we kill next
To show you uppity folks we're still the boss
I see your black president and raise you one, piss in his pants, Glock wielding, son of the south
Don’t you stand on my ground
Wad up your worthless VRA and shove it
This is my country
I make the rules
And I’m tired
Tired of your rap, your hoodies, and your god damned affirmative action
I’m tired of your poverty
And I’m tired
Of you
Blaming me
You want what I got?
Well, you can’t have it.
Serve me my burger
And yes Trayvon, I do want fries with that
Clean my room, rake my lawn
And then, go away
Go home to your rats in the Corn Flakes tenement
With your dead president hanging on the wall
Go home to your ‘pappa’s in jail’ apartment
Go home and keep out of my sight
Tonight
Listen up and listen good
In my country
Might does make right
And it’s not my fault
That you're not white

No comments:

Post a Comment